Deb evokes insight, clarity and new perspectives that energize, empower and inspire individuals, teams, and organizations to achieve their goals. She creates opportunities that enable her clients to reflect on themselves, their work, their interpersonal dynamics, and their mission and vision.
Her consulting work involves designing and facilitating experiential activities that enable individual and group learning. She helps clients reflect on and analyze:
- How work is done
- How decisions are made
- How information is shared
- How communication occurs
- How problems are solved
- How individuals work together
- What changes will lead to enhanced productivity and effectiveness.
Her training and “hands on” experience in behavioral science, group process, and human dynamics equip her to help individuals and organizations learn to solve their own problems and achieve their desired outcomes.
She also brings a knowledge base in the areas of emotional intelligence, diversity management, conflict resolution, and leadership. She works both independently and with a diverse pool of colleagues. Deb’s consulting approach is client-centered and collaborative. She
- Believes that clients are most knowledgeable about themselves and their concerns
- Tailors each project to meet the specific needs and concerns of the client.
- Focuses not only on solving problems, but also on ways to use current successes to provide a foundation for conceptualizing future goals.
To contact Deb or have her speak to your group, call her at 718-857-6830 or click here.
Subscribe to RSS feed